Sony INZONE H3 Wired Gaming Headset
Boom microphone for seamless team communication
Soft headband cushion and smooth nylon ear pads for wearing comfort
Easy operation with multiple control buttons
Customise settings using INZONE Hub PC software
Sony INZONE H3 Wired Gaming Headset
- Be the first to react with precise target detection : Hear them before they see you. With 360 Spatial Sound for Gaming and our proven hardware technology, you can detect where your opponents are and how far away. Even players hiding in shadow, or behind walls and obstacles, can’t stay hidden for long.
- Powerful bass frequencies : Ducts on the housing of the INZONE H3 control and optimise low frequency sound reproduction for powerful bass that makes deep sounds like explosions and engines seem incredibly real. Hear the drama and intensity of your gaming world all around you.
- Cushions your head perfectly : The wide, soft headband cushion spreads weight evenly across your head for long-term wearing comfort.
- Fold down to talk : When you want to use the microphone, fold it down and adjust it so it’s close to your mouth. Highly flexible, it can be angled into any position.
- Boom microphone, voice-focused : The high quality boom microphone, shaped so it can be brought closer to your mouth, ensures you’ll always be heard clearly. Because the microphone is unidirectional, your voice is picked up cleanly even during the most frenetic moments of a game.
|WEIGHT||Approx. 299g (without cable)|
|DRIVER UNIT||40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||10 Hz - 20,000 Hz (JEITA)|
|SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)||92dB / mW|
Best value for money
Find myself just using them as standard headphones all the time and find really comfortable when using for long periods of time. Especially like the little volume wheel on the left cup, do wish more headphones came with that as it's just regular analogue control with no delay for the device to respond to a volume command.
Do wish the cups could fold in like the WH-XB910N as if your on the go would make easier to store away in a bag. Do like the mic, isn't fixed so can rotate out the way and has a flexible rubber arm for adjusting perfectly. Very much like the USB to 3.5mm jack adapter included, but wish the cable on the headphones (which is a standard 4 pole 3.5mm jack thankfully) was a bit longer.
Just a really nice comfortable headset that can wear for hours that have really good sound. Really happy with them, they are my go to headphones (I have a few)
Wearing these headphones for several gameplays, 'Warhammer', 'Sniper Ghost Warrior' and 'The House of Da Vinci 2'; the sound quality was particularly good, and I felt immersed & 'in' the game. Whilst each gameplay had its merits, great sound & effects; the best for me was the adventure puzzle game where the soundtrack was entwined with the sound effects; I felt unaware I was wearing the headphones and became totally immersed 'In the Zone'.
There are a couple of downsides to the headphones: they are wired, and as such present issues regards the microphone - it must be worn on the left side if it is to be engaged and used at all. Incidentally I used them for a Zoom setup too, they worked well but again the microphone must be worn on the left - I can see no way round this.
Apart from those issues I would certainly recommend them for sound quality and surround immersion; if Wi-Fi were an option, I would choose wireless.
N.B. With wired, the lead with the USB connector is long enough,
I found the earphones to be comfortable, light and quite intuitive to use. There is most certainly a bias towards the treble end of the sound but this did not, for me, detract from the quality of the sound. I suppose we have all been spoilt of late and I found working with a wired connection to be tiresome and inconvenient. However, I do recognise there is a significant cost saving over the Bluetooth equivalent. However, personally, despite the inconvenience of the cable I would prefer to own a quality product with a lead than an inferior one which uses Bluetooth.
I acknowledge that I have no previous experience of gaming systems using headphones but I was pleasantly surprised by the added dimension and did find it added another level of immersion.
I am a 76 year old male but this not detract from my use and significant enjoyment of modern technology. In particular I have used Sony products ever since the late sixties when your sound systems led the way.
Uses for gaming and watching movies. They're comfortable and fit well, I wore them for up to 3-4 hours without needing to take them off. Quality sound, bet out of headsets I've tried to date. Mic was maybe on the quiet side according to my gaming friends. The mic position is set, a manoeuvrable one would have been better. They look good and build felt high quality. Wired was OK as I'm always close to my kit. Maybe on the pricey side though.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.