Sony ZV-E10 Interchangeable-lens vlog camera
Large APS-C type 24.2-megapixel30 Exmor™ CMOS sensor
Fast Hybrid AF with 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF points
Features designed for vloggers – Product Showcase Setting, Bokeh Switch, Still/Movie/S&Q button
Flexible connectivity for easy sharing
Sony ZV-E10 Interchangeable-lens vlog camera
- Choose how you see the world, and pick the lens that matches your style : Choose just the right lens from Sony's extensive range of E-mount lenses, and bring your vlog to the next level with stunning and unique imagery. Incorporate background scenery into your script with a wide-angle lens, or make the subject grab the viewer's attention by using a fixed focal length lens with an artfully blurred background. Move in closer with a macro lens or pull in distant scenes with a telephoto lens.
- A large-format image sensor for professional-quality images : The ZV-E10's impressive images are the result of the camera's large APS-C sized image sensor. Compared to a smartphone camera, the image sensor of the ZV-E10 is more than ten times8 bigger, allowing for beautiful, professional-looking images with high resolution and intricate detail. APS-C  1.0-type 1/2.3~1/3.4-type
- Efficient light collection for high-quality images with minimal noise : The ZV-E10's large-format image sensor is designed to maximise light collection, producing 4K movies with high-quality images with less noise even when you're shooting in a dimly lit setting.
- Instant access to control buttons : When you're shooting a vlog session the last thing you want to do is fumble for buttons. With the ZV-E10 you'll find the MOVIE button right on top, for quick access. There's also a handy zoom lever12, and a Still/Movie/S&Q button that lets you easily switch between still images, normal videos and Slow & Quick Motion modes.
- Designed for easy selfie and vlog shoots : Weighing in at just 364 grams (12.8 ounces)11, the ZV-E10 is ready to hit the road with you whenever you’re ready to vlog. The side-opening vari-angle LCD screen makes it easy to take selfies and check your framing, even when you're shooting from high or low positions, and the ergonomic grip is designed for a safe and stable hold.
- 4K video with oversampling for greater detail : The camera's internal 4K video recordings9 are made using a full-pixel readout from the sensor, allowing the collection of approximately 2.4 times10 as much data as is required for 4K (roughly equivalent to 6K). This oversampling means that the recorded footage has more visual data condensed into every frame, resulting in remarkably detailed video imagery. (A) 2.4 times information
Make your movie soundtracks even more authentic with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. With wired rear speakers and an external subwoofer, this 3ch soundbar delivers deep, room-filling sound for movies, music and more.
|SENSOR TYPE||APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)||Approx. 24.2 megapixels|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)||[Still images] ISO 100-32000 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), [Movies] ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)|
|BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES)||Approx. 440 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)31|
|MONITOR TYPE||7.5 cm (3.0-type) type TFT|
I have been a keen user of Sony Cameras over the past few years, and amongst these I had an A6300 and a ZV1. I sold both these to buy a new ZV-EH10, on the basis that it combines the best features of both....and allows me to use the range of e-mount lenses I seem to have accumulated. If needed, I can also use some of my A mount lenses with a converter. So ostensibly it represents the complete deal - and so far I am very happy with
the results. It is a very user friendly piece of kit both as a video camera and for its stills capabilities.
From a very subjective view I would prefer the body design to be not quite so square and sharp edged - although this seems to be the way most of the new designs are going...
In comparison, I have been used to the very comfortable and more rounded feel of my A5100 and A77 - two of my favourite cameras ever.
Nevertheless, the RV-EH10 is a great addition to the stable.
I've been a photographer for over forty years but this is my first foray into mirrorless hardware.
I was looking for a small, well built interchangeable lens camera to use ordinarily for shooting video and sometimes as a compact still camera for when I'm backpacking. This hits the mark on all fronts.
It's built like a little tank, nothing feels creaky, nothing flexes. I like that the screen can be rotated to protect it when not in use. The buttons and dials are solid and responsive. Altogether this feels more like a professional camera than I could have hoped for.
Video quality is excellent. I love that I have the option of HLG for simplified colour grading in post.
Still image quality is much better than expected too, I can certainly live with this out in the mountains where size and weight come into play.
It even seems to produce reasonable results in its automated video and photo modes, making it ideal for those wanting to move into the world of interchangeable lens camer
So far, so good! Bought it for my business, now gonna use it!
had this for xmas i have registerd the camera o n xmas day but how can i find help i do not know weather my extra free extended warranty has gone through or not
can someone at sony please check and let me know
product is great but a nightmare to find out if i have my etended warranty or not
I have this camera about 3 weeks and has more features than I expected. I do wish it had IBIS (but again I know that Sonys IBIS aint that great, so no biggie here).
It is my first upgrade to mirrorless from Canon DSLR and I think its the best Sony version for its buck. Its basically a Sony A6400 without the weather sealing and minus a Picture Profile (and maybe 1-2 more features). My only complain so far, is that its LCD screen is not as accurate as I would like.
Many complain about the rolling shutter, I havent encounter it yet to the video use Ive done so far (as long as you move the whole body and not just the hands).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.