Sony VLog Digital Camera ZV-1
BIONZ XTM image processing engine
4K movie recording
Directional 3-capsule mic with wind screen
Vari-angle LCD screen, body grip and recording lamp
Sony VLog Digital Camera ZV-1
- Vari-angle LCD screen, for selfie shooting with confidence : The flip-out LCD screen lets you check your framing for vlogs and selfies without the view being restricted by accessories like microphones. The touch panel control makes intuitive adjustment of focus, shutter and other settings simple, even during selfie shooting.
- Directional 3-capsule mic and a bundled wind screen : Record your voice clearly, even in a crowd, with the built-in three capsule microphone. The unique design and structure uses spatial filtering to capture clear audio in front of the camera with fewer distracting ambient sounds. The included wind screen can also be attached to shoot outdoors, even in windy conditions, with confidence.
- Optimised for easy and natural selfies : The ZV-1 is designed for quick and easy vlogging, with an ergonomic grip for stable selfie shooting, and a bright recording lamp so you’ll never forget to hit record again.
- Beautiful and natural skin tones for everyone : Sony’s enhanced colour science ensures lively, natural imagery and is especially strong across the diverse range of skin tones. It is available for both movie and still image capture, and is supported with a Soft Skin option to smooth blemishes.
- High image quality and easy advanced effects : Despite its pocket-friendly design, the ZV-1 is equipped with a large 1.0-type Exmor RSTM CMOS sensor, for high quality images even in dim or challenging lighting conditions. In addition, the large sensor delivers professional-looking images, with a blurred background bokeh, along with high-speed data readout for stunning 4K and super slow motion video capture
|SENSOR TYPE||1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)||Approx. 20.1 Megapixels|
|ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE)(RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)||Auto (ISO100-12800, selectable with upper / lower limit), 100/125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO64/80), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO100-12800), 100/ 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600|
Great camera, it is lightweight and really easy to use. Picture looks brilliant and I am very happy with it!
Has a lot of settings but easy to use. Takes great still photos as well as video. Only downside really is the battery life - it's very short
Had this Camera now for just over a week! Having using a DSLR camera with different lenses for quite some time, this camera really is amazing if in comparison. Why? Well the features at your finger tips can produce some really professional pictures and amazing quality videos. I don't really know where to start...The camera is so light, so easy to use, and once you get chance to try all the options, you just need to hone in on those that you feel give you the results you need. Why professional? The quality of this camera from the lens to the software, to the way it so easily fits into your hand can but only help you create some amazing shots...I definitely recommend this camera! Most of all, it far surpasses in my opinion any mobile phone in taking pictures. Why? Because it allows you to concentrate on the great creativity that is available on this great product by Sony.
Really enjoying this camera and finding it super easy to use.
I bought this with a view to improving my YouTube videos, but it has so many other features and abilities, all within a compact form factor. It really is a pocket film studio!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.