Sony SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker
Full-range speaker unit provides high quality personal sound
Lightweight and comfortable design for all-day wearing
Up to 20 hours of battery life6, 10-minute Quick Charging for 1 hour of play time
IPX4 splash-proof design
Sony SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker
Get Rewarded with Sony Rewards
What are Sony Rewards Points?
Sony Rewards is a free loyalty program in which you can earn 5% rewards points (order value excluding VAT). Simply log in or join now to link your Sony Rewards account to a Sony Store account. Click here to learn more
- Hear clearly, it’s all in a day’s work : With a full-range speaker unit that’s angled upwards so sound is optimised for your ears alone, you’ll hear every word clearly while others in the room will barely notice. A passive radiator embedded at the back of the unit boosts the bass to ensure the sound is well-balanced, making every meeting effortless.
- Be heard, even when home is noisy : Whatever’s going on around you, your voice will always be heard clearly thanks to Precise Voice Pickup Technology. A high-quality beam-forming array using two microphones, combined with advanced audio signal processing means that the SRS-NB10 minimises feedback and echo, whilst delivering crystal clear voice quality to the person, or people, on the call.
- Tap to talk, tap to listen : Sometimes you’re talking, sometimes you’re listening, sometimes you just want the privacy of being on mute. Easily control your microphone while conferencing on communication apps with a simple click of the MIC Mute button.1
- Work all day, wear all day : Light and comfortable, this wireless neckband speaker is designed for all-day working from the first meeting to the last call. They fit securely around the neck and rest gently on the shoulders so you can keep wearing them when your work is done – perfect for listening to music while making dinner or clearing up.
- Be comfortable : So lightweight, you’ll forget you’re wearing them. The flexible neckband on the back helps you find a perfect fit.
|SPEAKER TYPE||Full Range|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||Approx.191mmx49mmx185mm|
|INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS||USB Type-C®|
|BATTERY LIFE||Approx. 20H|
I bought them thinking they would benefit my hearing as I wear hearing aids. Sadly no, so returned and exchanged for a pair pods - great!!
I am not being paid by the Sony Corporation, nor am I influenced by it.
,Awaiting delivery, I read the user manual from The Sony web site and familiarised myself with the controls. I learned that eight different items can be paired with it; I treated myself to a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver so I could play some of my older music players which arent Bluetooth.
The SRS-NB10 is obviously a premium product, well made and with good but not perfect sound quality; dont expect HI FI sound, but it is equally as good as the TV or a radio. It looks a bit odd at first sight, but Einstein said that if people dont laugh at you idea, it is not worth developing. Im grateful Sony developed the SRS-NB10, it is affording me a great deal of pleasure. Charge time is good, and even in an emergency, a good percentage can be charged in a short space of time.
Comfort: The device is very light and easy to wear. I forgot I was wearing it once and took off my shirt
2020 made video conferencing meetings an everyday occurrence. Wearing a headphone all day, ears get hot - earbuds can make it sore. This wireless neckband with upward-firing speakers enables you to do multiple calls or video conferencing, without discomfort. It is beautifully made, robust the 20-hour battery life means that this device can last most of the day plus there's a USB-C port for charging with a 10-minute fast charge if you should run out of charge. For both voice and Zoom, call clarity is impressive and if I am working out outside, I connect to the music player via Bluetooth. All in all and impressive package that allows you to transition from work to leisure easily.
Found it easy to link via Bluetooth.
It is comfortable to wear, in fact I sometimes forget I am wearing the neckband. I use it at times in place of earphones as I can hear what is happening around as well as listening to music or an audio book.
This is especially important when someone is speaking/talking to me; I can hear them and reply without disturbing my listening either to music or an audio book.
People don't always want to listen to my style of music so these make a convenient alternative to using the main speakers in the room. It also allows me to do tasks and listen at the same time.
All told a very good product which I enjoy using as a comfortable alternative to ear pods/earphones.
Good for zoom and phone calls. The neck band was very comfortable, it has good, solid connectivity which paired easily to my phone. Music played through the neckband is not so good but thats not really what its for.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.