Sony WF-L900 LinkBuds
Ultra small, light weight and super fit
Hear calls and music clearly
5.5hr battery life, total 17.5hr with charging case, quick charging16
Splash-proof and sweat-proof with an IPX4 rating
Sony WF-L900 LinkBuds
Get Rewarded with Sony Rewards
What are Sony Rewards Points?
Sony Rewards is a free loyalty program in which you can earn 5% rewards points (order value excluding VAT). Simply log in or join now to link your Sony Rewards account to a Sony Store account. Click here to learn more
- Keep every world on : LinkBuds connect all your worlds perfectly with an open ring design that allows you to hear calls, music and other online content anytime, as well as the ambient sounds around you transparently, feeling nothing on your ear. Small and light with super fit styling for hours of comfortable wearing, they ensure you're always connected to your life, so you'll never miss a thing.
- Super small and light : Approximately four grams in weight and extremely small, LinkBuds are a marvel of miniaturisation. Unlike conventional earbuds, the protective surface covering the speaker diaphragm is integrated within the housing, saving space.
- Comfortable and secure fit : LinkBuds combine a shape that perfectly matches the human ear with an ergonomic design for a more stable fit. We’ve designed LinkBuds utilising extensive ear shape data collated since introducing the world’s first in-ear headphones in 1982. See our “How to” video for better wearing and listening.
- Authentic, natural sound : Enjoy well balanced, high quality sound with a clear mid-high range. Our Integrated Processor V1 reproduces all the detail in your music with minimal distortion for an authentic listening experience. A specially designed 12mm ring driver with a high compliance (low recoil) diaphragm provides rich, well-balanced sound.
- Connected and aware : A newly developed ring-type driver unit with the centre of the diaphragm open for audio transparency allows you to clearly hear the sounds around you. So, you'll hear when someone calls your name during a call and can chat with friends while listening to music.
- Ultra clear, noise-free calls : With precise voice pickup technology with advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations. Our noise reduction algorithm was developed using AI machine learning using more than 500 million voice samples to suppress ambient noise and extract your voice clearly in a wide range of environments.
Stay connected and aware to people and places in everyday life, without ever having to pause your personal soundtrack. LinkBuds bridge your daily life and the entertainment you love, wherever you go, whatever you do.
|Approx. 4.1 g x 2
|High power neodymium magnets
|BATTERY CHARGE METHOD
|USB Charging (with Case)
Ss a matter of fact, I bought Linkbuds S, not Linkbuds. However, Linkbuds S was not available in the product subscription menu at the moment when I wanted to subscribe. So far, I am happy with my product. I bought this product not only for casual use, but also during sleep as it is the tiniest hifi in the market. I have only to concerns: 1) The touch control functions even when in contact with other things than only finger, e.g. my pillow while sleeping. Fingerprint of the user could be an option to be used to active this function. 2) I received some buzzy sound while listening to a high volume electric guitar demonstration video.
Otherwise, I am happy with my earbuds.
Most of the time I prefer to be able to hear whats going on around me, so I want buds that dont close the ear canal. The type of buds that hang in the bottom of the ear, are not an option because they simply fall out of mine.
All the other ear buds I have seen are held within the ear but rely on silicone tips to close off the ear canal so that the lower frequencies arent lost. These dont work for me either because the openings to my ear canals are not circular - they dont fit so they are uncomfortable, and they sound thin because the low frequencies are lost.
So, LinkBuds, that fit in the ear but are not designed to fit into or close off the ear canal, meet my requirements very well.
In use they work well and I would make the following comments:
1),The sound is very good although I would prefer slightly stronger lower frequencies.
2),They are light.
3),Ive not run the batteries down, but the expected battery life is a little low
4),Ive experienced some slight discom
Very good sound and comfortable to wear. Easy to set up
I bought these after trying my partners. I loved the way they didnt block my ears. They are perfect for wearing around the house or out walking. I have other headphones that I would wear for serious listening to music but these are my preference for everything else.
They have okay sound, nothing special. Although, I think the main use case for these earphones is allowing sound in, which helps me listen for the door and checking in on the pets. They are the product I needed to help me foucs on my work without worrying on my surroundings.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.